Please consider the following:
- Mistakes are inevitable, orders do get overlooked, and orders do get backlogged during the holiday seasons.
- Corrections are made with sincerity and humbleness, along with compensations for qualifying listings.
- Please be sure your information and dates are correct prior to submitting your lists.
- For future listings, please submit before the Thanksgiving Holiday to ensure good timing of your show listings on this site.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES:
Refunds and exchanges are done so on a situational basis.
Those that will be done without hesitation include emergencies such as extreme weather conditions and dangerous developments in building conditions. All other situations will be considered prior to making any decision.
- You have the right to refuse to list with us.
- You have the right to request compensation or a discount when mistakes on your banners or business advertisements are made by us.
- You have the right to choose what your advertising should look like and say, as long as it all falls in accordance with the rules and regulations of *Good Conduct.
- We reserve the right to remove any advertisements for non-payment – without notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any person with a past-due bill until that bill is paid in full. Furthermore, we reserve the right to refuse making and/or publishing future banners until new orders are paid for in-full in advance.
- We reserve the right to decide whether or not to list shows, as free listings, for those who have outstanding fees.
- We reserve the right to determine the dollar or percentage amount of compensations and discounts.
- We reserve the right to give compensations, discounts, and/or free advertising.
- We have the right to refuse to give compensations, discounts, and/or free advertising.
- We reserve the right to cancel any agreement. We will contact no later than one business week of the cancellation.
- We reserve the right to refuse continuation with clients who continually break the code of *Good Conduct.
- We reserve the right to give free promotional items to the clients of our choice.
- Proper business conduct is expected.
Businesses should be run on a professional basis; use of foul language, insults, discrimination, or threats will not be tolerated.
- Let’s keep it clean.
All banner and business advertisements should not include any images or words that are considered offensive, rude, or debasing.
- Kindness tends to bring about better results.
Rudeness is not necessary, if you are not pleased with the services or person who provides them, you are welcome to voice your concerns, but please do so in a professional manner. All situations can be worked out.
GunShows-USA and its personnel do not condone the misuse of firearms or other weapons, we do not support the sales of weapons or ammunition to minors, addicts, criminally insane, or terrorists of any sort. Furthermore, we do not condone the actions of those who commit crimes with the use of any weapon. GunShows-USA does not condone the practice of unlawful marketing including misrepresentation, false advertising, or illegal use of copyrighted material. If any client of GunShows-USA is found guilty of any such criminal activities, all business relations will be on hold until the matters are cleared.